Prints are available of much of my artwork. You can get:
- poster quality prints, (less-expensive, printed at places like Kinko's, or on my Epson printer) or
- high quality
giclee prints (described below).
You can tell if there are
prints available by looking in the lower left corner of the enlarged image. To find the image:
- Click on the name of the appropriate portfolio gallery (ex.: Murals, Editorial Illustration),
- Find the image you want, and click on it. An enlarged image will pop up.
- If there’s a button that says “Add to Cart”, you can click on
it, order, and it will take you to Paypal, where you can pay for it online.
If you’re dying for a print of something that isn’t listed as
available, please contact me! via e-mail* or the Contact page. I might be able to arrange a special order.
Giclees are high-quality prints made from high-resolution image files. They are printed on canvas, or acid-free watercolor paper with archival inks. The color is highly saturated, with every effort made for color accuracy.
I currently order from American Art Editions (AAE). I've been happy with their attention to detail, & superb color accuracy! Here is what they have to say about their paper & canvas:
"Only the best canvas and fine art papers are selected, products designed for consistent performance and long life. We believe that canvases need to have a post-print UV and scratch resistant coating that also enhances the image. We use a proprietary coating blend that provides the protection required for long life and shows a semi-gloss finish, neither too matte nor too glossy. Our stretching equipment for canvases gives consistent tension which aids with long life and gives a pleasing appearance."
Here's what they say about their inks:
"We use Epson Ultrachrome K3 inks. These are... inks that significantly outperform lesser ink technologies, providing consistently stable colors. ... These inks are long lasting ("archival" or "museum quality" are common phrases), and they enable true color fidelity, gloss level, and scratch resistance. This breakthrough ink technology also makes it the perfect choice for professional neutral and toned black and white prints with higher density levels and virtually no metamerism."
Shipping depends on what size & kind of print you are getting. Canvas Giclees will cost more than prints on paper, and small prints can easily be sent off in the mail. AAE will ship directly to you. Please contact me* via the contact page, or by e-mail* for specific info!
Ballpark shipping costs:
- If you are local to the NC Triangle area, we can make arrangements for pick-up, if you prefer. E-mail me.
- 8 x 10"- approx. $3, via USPS
- 11 x 17" Poster Quality - I'm guessing About $6, I can get back with you on this.
- 11 x 17" Fine art Giclee - approx $8 - $10 for the eastern US. These will be shipped to you directly from AAE, unless you make different arrangements with me
* Questions? E-mail me at: email@example.com